- Hazel Caine Corte-Real on The best walk so far!! – Account (Roman Baths revisited)
- Kelly lorck on Matty & Tanya’s trip to Morocco
- Raj Thurgood on Matty & Tanya’s trip to Morocco
- Shanti on Matty & Tanya’s trip to Morocco
- Shanti on Shamazing – Kirtan Night
- Very easy walk – Being in Nature – Saturaday 17th May May 11, 2014
- Easy Walk – Saturday 3rd May La Manga/ La Celima April 29, 2014
- Narayani and Matt – Special Kirtan Event April 23, 2014
- Meditation transcript – Happiness Here and Now (Nalanie Chellaram) April 3, 2014
- Lacipo walk Saturday 5th April @ 9.30am April 1, 2014
- Nalanie Talk – Tuesday the 1st of April @ 6.00pm March 31, 2014
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Please note this is is a medium walk of 3 and half hours. We are meeting at Venta Victoria and will be setting off at 9.30am prompt. Venta Victoria is located on the road up to Casares (MA8300) approx 10 … Continue reading
The Usual meet at Karen and Steve’s at 6.45pm for prompt start at 7.00pm. If anyone wants to be put on the email list let me know.
At the GHH. Nalanie Harilela Chellaram will be speaking on ‘Benefits of Hatha Yoga’.
Team: Karen, Steve, Terri, Tracey, Trevor and Bayley the dog. Being in Mother Nature and running out of words to describe the gratitude we feel. Although we have done this walk before, we have not found the 3rd ruin which turned out … Continue reading
At the GHH. Mataji will be speaking on ‘We Plan – God Laughs’. Not to be missed!!!
The Kirtan night on Thursday was absolutely fantastic, the energy was very special. See you all in a fortnights time.
AKIN and SIS charities are now seeing their vision come to fruition. The Soup kitchen is now really taking shape. Hard at work !! The completion is close to finishing the external phase.