December 2019 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Hazel Caine Corte-Real on The best walk so far!! – Account (Roman Baths revisited)
- Kelly lorck on Matty & Tanya’s trip to Morocco
- Raj Thurgood on Matty & Tanya’s trip to Morocco
- Shanti on Matty & Tanya’s trip to Morocco
- Shanti on Shamazing – Kirtan Night
- Very easy walk – Being in Nature – Saturaday 17th May May 11, 2014
- Easy Walk – Saturday 3rd May La Manga/ La Celima April 29, 2014
- Narayani and Matt – Special Kirtan Event April 23, 2014
- Meditation transcript – Happiness Here and Now (Nalanie Chellaram) April 3, 2014
- Lacipo walk Saturday 5th April @ 9.30am April 1, 2014
- Nalanie Talk – Tuesday the 1st of April @ 6.00pm March 31, 2014
Tag Archives: Kindness
At the GHH. Nalanie will be speaking on ‘Thought Power’ Questions and Answers welcome.
Hi All, 6.45pm meet at Karen & Steve’s for 7.00pm prompt start!! If you know anyone who is interested in being added to the email list please let me know. Also if anyone plays an instrument please feel free to … Continue reading
Indeed we were truly blessed with fantastic weather unlike a fornight ago. (A repeat of the Vultures Restaurant walk). The team consisted of Louise, Karen, Kelly, Steve and Trevor. Plus Bayley and Milly the dogs. Amazingly one of our topics … Continue reading
An account by Tanya who is a member of our team Energy for life: Thanks for Sharing. Last November I asked one of my 17 year old twin sons if there was a small thing he would like to do … Continue reading
Please note this is is a medium walk of 3 and half hours. We are meeting at Venta Victoria and will be setting off at 9.30am prompt. Venta Victoria is located on the road up to Casares (MA8300) approx 10 … Continue reading
At the GHH. Mataji will be speaking on ‘We Plan – God Laughs’. Not to be missed!!!
AKIN and SIS charities are now seeing their vision come to fruition. The Soup kitchen is now really taking shape. Hard at work !! The completion is close to finishing the external phase.