February 2020 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- Hazel Caine Corte-Real on The best walk so far!! – Account (Roman Baths revisited)
- Kelly lorck on Matty & Tanya’s trip to Morocco
- Raj Thurgood on Matty & Tanya’s trip to Morocco
- Shanti on Matty & Tanya’s trip to Morocco
- Shanti on Shamazing – Kirtan Night
- Very easy walk – Being in Nature – Saturaday 17th May May 11, 2014
- Easy Walk – Saturday 3rd May La Manga/ La Celima April 29, 2014
- Narayani and Matt – Special Kirtan Event April 23, 2014
- Meditation transcript – Happiness Here and Now (Nalanie Chellaram) April 3, 2014
- Lacipo walk Saturday 5th April @ 9.30am April 1, 2014
- Nalanie Talk – Tuesday the 1st of April @ 6.00pm March 31, 2014
Tag Archives: Mantra’s
Narayani and Matt have set a date for the Centennial celebrations which is 20th-21st September. Saturday 20th in Gibraltar and Sunday 21st in Spain. Also they will have a new CD out in June…More news to follow http://www.bhavanamusic.com http://www.facebook.com/narayani http://www.facebook.com/bhavanamusic
Hi All, 6.45 meet at Karen & Steve’s for 7.00pm start. If you know anyone who is interested in being added to the email list please let me know. Also if anyone plays an instrument please feel free to bring … Continue reading
The Usual meet at Karen and Steve’s at 6.45pm for prompt start at 7.00pm. If anyone wants to be put on the email list let me know.
The 3rd practice was attended by Debbie, Melanie, Karen, Shanti and Steve. A small group, still produces the most uplifting atmosphere proving small is still beautiful.
Our 2nd practice was again held at Karen & Steve’s home. The session was again led by Shanti.It was attended by Debbie, Dora, Jonna, Ilona, Karen, Sari, Shanti, Steve, Tracy and Terttu. We were 10 in total.
Our first practice was held at Karen & Steve’s home. The session was led by Shanti. It was attended by Alec & Julie (neighbours who are both 81), Jan, Karen , Kelly, Shanti, Steve (Shiva the cat) and Vanessa.